Thursday 22 January 2009

Work

Some people may wonder (Izy, Rajee it's you I am referring to) what I really get up to here. You know when she says work, teaching English, off to class now - what does she really mean? Life has gotten more interesting since starting at the University of Applied Sciences. I say jump and they ask how high Frau. Walter? If only. Recently I asked a few groups to present, in English of course about a skill or talent they might like to share with the rest of the class. I was totally überrascht with the effort they put into this task and by some of the things these young engineering students could do. I had gymnasts, pilots and truck drivers under my nose all semester and didn't even know it. Bright little buttons they turned out to be. Needless to say (and I can hear the groans) the presentation activity is a keeper.

The gymnast

Demonstrating some self defence moves

3 comments:

  1. Yup, got it. All seems to be in order. Thanks Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing this side of you and what you do. Be sure to share, it helps get a real feel for what life is like for you over there.

    ReplyDelete