Friday 29 May 2009

I'm not trying to make you jealous. Promise.

May has been a ridiculously great month. I almost wish it wouldn't end. I mean, not to rub your noses in it or anything, but I have been doing a lot fun stuff. I just wanted to update you on what has been going on lately, and why I love being in Europe at this time of the year. Last week was Husband's birthday. Yay! We celebrated with some good friends and a BBQ and my sister came over from London! Yay! After the party, we (Husband, sister and I) decided to chase the sun by driving to Italy where we stayed in a small, wine producing town close to Verona. We basked in sunshine, blue skies and temperatures of around thirty degrees everyday. I'm telling you people IT WAS GREAT. Here are some pictures from the BBQ and from Italy. Just to give you a little bit of an idea of what we have been up to...

3 comments:

  1. Yup jealous alright! Like the pic of the two of you. Whats in the teacup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pistachio ice-cream, in a rose and pistachio espresso cup from Eiden, eaten by a rose and pistachio clad guest at Tom's do. Looked so cute in real life. Have to do something about my photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it was an Eiden cup...should have got me some of those too..hmmm. The photography is getter better, the key is to take 50 million when you don't know what you're doing, has worked for me and still then sometimes doesn't. *sigh* Dreaming pistachio ice cream now...

    ReplyDelete