Saturday 7 March 2009

Chilli Walter's New BFF


This is a bit sad, I know. My thermos is my friend. She has been loyal all through 'the intensive', offering support with warm lidfuls of jasmine green tea. Thank you Husband who brewed the tea fresh and filled her up every morning, and to my 'favourite Singapore supplier' (who will, from here on, be referred to as my FSS) who gifted it to me last Christmas. I love you both but there can only be one BFF. And because I can carry her around, she wins.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't she a bit too sexy to be a thermos? The design is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hot. I saw some cute ones once with cherry blossoms but the quality didn't look nearly as nice as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Hot and sexy for a thermos. Who would have thought? I guess all credit has to go to my FSS though. Don't think I would have picked out such a nice one.

    ReplyDelete